Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I've Been At The Beach. Where Have YOU Been, Huh?

I've been sans computer for over a week and let me tell you, it's not all that bad once you get over the shakes, sleeplessness and constant vomiting.  Oh wait, that's what happens when you detox, not when you're sans computer . . .

Got La Condo all fixed up and purty and once I figure out how to remove the photos I took from my iPhone I'll show 'em to y'all.  (If you're lucky enough to be one of my Facebook friends you already saw them and have oohed and aahed).

So just a short little note to say HEY! to all my bloggy buds and I'll be back tomorrow with a proper post.

10 comments:

  1. Oh fine. Go off and taunt us with your beach escapades.

    You're on Facebook? Where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing them! I wanna be a facebook friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach you say? You better post pictures to prove it. I bet you went junkin...

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beach party! I'm so excited! Home exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you've been off having a little beach party every day while I've been over hear sweating so much I feel like I'm making gravy in my shoes! Can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was without my computer, too...I didn't vomit, but I was pretty lost without it! Hope you had a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Christine! Looking forward to your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missed You!! Glad that a giant snake didn't swallow you...and I'm so glad that I don't see that image anymore. Can't wait to see the condo pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for the pics! And love the Eiffel Tower collection you've got going there. Sometimes I wish the French has given us one of these rather than Lady Liberty...

    ReplyDelete