One Gal's Trash received an invite to reveal seven things about herself and instead of just passing it on to seven other bloggers, she offered it to EVERYONE! How nice is that??!! Here goes:
1. I sculpt little busts of screaming men. It's a release.
2. I flunked sewing in junior high. Fortunately, I married someone who is quite handy with a sewing machine.
3. I dated a pimp in San Francisco in the 70's. Didn't everyone?????
4. During my high school years, I spent nearly every summer showing my horse Boss Man in Western classes. We did pretty good, considering the fact that he was 18 years old when we started out!
5. I have tattoos on both my arms from wrist to shoulder, across the top of my back, on my right leg starting at the ankle and going up to mid-thigh. My very first tattoo, a little sun with my zodiac symbol (Aries), is the only tattoo on my left leg. But I'm not finished yet!! PS--I have the "F" word in Japanese on my left shoulder, heh heh heh.
6. I worked at the firm who did PR for the Oscars in LA. I couldn't attend since I was low man on the totem pole and had to stay and answer phones. Leonard Maltin called and I promptly cut him off. He called back and actually said, "Oh excuse me, I think my phone cut you off." Can you imagine? What a gentleman!
7. I fell in love with my husband the day I met him and have loved him more and more each day. Well, I think some people know that but just in case . . .
Thank you Pam!